Per the New York Department of Financial Services, you cannot receive CE credit for any course previously used for your license renewal (based on the course approval number).
Per the Connecticut Insurance Department, a course can be taken for CE one time in the current license period. It may be taken again in a subsequent license period
Instructor: Chris Boggs
NY - 2 CE (PC,BR,C3,PA) NYCR-260939
CT - 2 CE PC 113811
Insurance premiums are based upon certain exposures which cannot be definitively known at policy inception, only estimated. Since the basis of premium is only estimated, the insurer may not be paid the correct premium for the insured exposure. To assure proper premiums, a premium audit is performed after the policy period ends.
Since agents are often caught in the middle of an audit, they need to understand all the facets involved.
This Big "I" VU webinar discusses:
- The various entities and agencies involved in creating premium audit rules and guidelines;
- Who is and is not included in audits;
- The who, what, and how of workers' compensation audits;
- The who, what, and how of commercial general liability audits;
- Some highlights of commercial auto and garage audits; and
- The "ABC's" or rules of premium audits.
Big "I" Members: $79